Liftmaster Garage Door Opener Service
Liftmaster Garage Door Opener Repair in Augusta
No garage door opener is immune to damage or malfunction, including Liftmaster garage door openers. While Liftmaster is one of the top brands on the market, they’re susceptible to wear and tear like any other electronic equipment.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Liftmaster openers and accessories. This includes:
- Liftmaster Model 8355 & 8355W
- Liftmaster Model 8500 & 8500W
- Liftmaster Model 8550 & 8550W
- Liftmaster Professional Formula 1 & 1/2 HP Series
- Liftmaster myQ
- Liftmaster Security+
- Belt drive, chain drive, and screw drive models
- All remotes and wall buttons
…and many others!
Common Issues with Liftmaster Openers
Liftmaster openers are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to repair the gear and sprocket assembly or safety sensors in Liftmaster systems, which often means your garage door opens slowly or doesn’t open at all.
Other common opener issues include:
- Unresponsive sensors & photo eyes
- Remotes & wall buttons not working
- Loose or worn belts
- Damaged or misaligned tracks
- Stripped gears, couplers, & trolleys
- Failed bearings
- Flashing lights
- Broken springs & cables
- Door lubrication
- Deciphering & fixing error codes
- Noisy or slow operation
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any Liftmaster issue on the first visit.
Liftmaster Opener Repair vs. Replacement
While you may think that your Liftmaster garage opener needs to be replaced, it may simply need a quick repair. With our free 25-point inspection and amazing customer reviews, we will assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need. We carry the highest quality parts to repair most Liftmaster openers and we fix it right the first time.
Here are the most common reasons your opener can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your current opener was made before 1993. Older models of garage door openers don’t have today’s safety features in place. Therefore, we will not work on these openers and strongly recommend replacement.
- Your opener doesn’t have photoelectric eyes. This means your opener doesn’t have a safety measure to prevent your door from closing on people, animals, or objects under the door.
- Your opener has been recalled. For your safety, we can’t repair any openers that have been recalled.
- Your opener has been discontinued. In this case, replacement parts are often no longer available.
Why choose our professional Liftmaster repair services?
Our garage door opener services are highly professional – all of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. All technicians are fully licensed and insured.
Our uniformed technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks to complete the job on the first visit. Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in Augusta. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Think we can help get your garage door opener back on track? Call now to schedule a service visit!
When you schedule a service appointment with Precision Garage Door Service, a professional, uniformed technician will arrive at your home in a fully stocked truck. This ensures that at every appointment – whether the technician needs to fix broken cables, openers, springs, or other garage door problems – the necessary tools will be available. We don’t waste your time misdiagnosing the issue, waiting for parts, or arranging additional service appointments.
Let Precision Garage Door Service solve your garage door problems. Serving all of the CSRA, we can fix broken springs, cables, openers, and more to get your door operating safely and correctly. For more information or to schedule a service visit, please contact us today.